Call Richard Now on 07791 095422 or 01404 539119
Honiton Aerial, Satellite & TV Installations
Thanks for finding my site. If you live in Honiton and are getting frustrated with your aerial, TV reception, Freesat, Audio set-up or require any of the services listed below, then then give me a call!
Thank you for attending on time and resolving our reception issue ." Richard and Jane Strickland, Awliscombe, 21/08/15
Professional and polite service, By distributing HD sports channels to multiple tv sets we can accomodate more viewers increasing our turnover, Cheers ." Landlord, Lord Nelson, Bridport, 06/10/15
We were very impressed with how Richard gained access to our somewhat precarious roof by way of ropes, ladder stand offs' and stabalizers. We live on a hill and other Companies had suggested scaffolding was the only option ! Richard left us with more channels too, Thanks ." Mr Mrs Matloe, Lyme Regis, 09/11/15
- West Dorset,East Devon and South Somerset !
- Same day service in all Areas!
- Free quotes!
- Great value!
- Local friendly engineer
- BT Youview
- New TV, Set up and Tuning service
- Home Networking and Wifi Expansions
- Honiton Aerial Installers
- Honiton Satellite Installers
- Honiton Freesat Installers
- Additional TV or satellite viewing points
- Signal faults rectified
- Telephone extension points installed
- Caravan installations
- Honiton New Build installation
- Commercial and domestic Honiton installations
- Motorised Satellite systems
- Old dishes and Aerials removed
- All work guaranteed!
Customer satisfaction is our priority, both in cost and quality. Our aim is to give a same day Aerial service in Honiton, Devon that gets it right first time. We want our Honiton customers to use our business time and time again, and to recommend us to their friends and colleagues in Honiton and surrounding areas. All work is free quoted and explained to you in Honiton before we proceed. The customer knows the cost before the work is started and therefore can choose if they want to go ahead with the project or not. Where there are different options available all will be fully explained prior to the commencement of work.